It's always nice to see developers care about their product. And such developers include well-known company, BeamNG. Less than a week since the release of the latest big update for BeamNG Drive, but developers have already released two hot-fixes for it. Of course, we couldn't left this update without our review, however small it might be. Well, let's start:
- Fixed "Gridmap" and "Jungle Rock Island" maps were rendered incorrectly.
- Fixed Sunburst colour in Rally Stage 2 and 3 scenarios.
- All configuration files were upgraded to new format.
- Cargo Door now uses the dpov instead of upov on Xbox gamepads.
- Gas tank on Moonhawk now has its own color and not uses the color of the car.
- Fixed bugs in the behavior of some tires.
Let's hope that this will be the last hotfix for the current version of BeamNG Drive, and there won't be any bugs in the game. By the way, if you always thought that the existing in-game fleet is too small, make sure to take a look at our site, for cars for BeamNG Drive
. There you will find a transport for your favorite games for every taste and color, and not only cars, but also much more.