- Header trailers
- Manure spreaders
- Fertilizer spreaders
- Feeding technology
- Baling technology
In the demo version of the game Spin Tires - Lets Show 2009 ENG used a powerful system of animation - Havok. The idea behind the game is based on the animation of the truck with the stalling of the wheels.
Requirements to the landscape in the context of Spin Tires:
- high speed of animation of physical scenes (definition of intersections with the geometry of the landscape);
- big size of the geometry of the landscape, with quite a detailed terrain;
- the possibility of making irregularities in the landscape: adding roads, mixing multiple textures;
- possibility to make a recess in an arbitrary point of the landscape, size corresponding to a wheel.
In this version the two truck: truck tractor KrAZ and KAMAZ.
KAMAZ has two extras is a rear roof spoiler and a semi-trailer. KrAZ is possible to choose from a shelter or without.
Description of the game:
- Year of release: 2009;
- Genre: Simulation;
Developer: Pavlo Zagrebelny "Kopavel";
- Publisher: Pavlo Zagrebelny "Kopavel";
- Language: English.
- Version Spin Tires: 1.0;
- Build (Build): 5.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8;
- Processor: Dual Core processor 2.01 Ghz;
- Audio device: compatible with DirectX;
- Video card must support: DirectX 9.0c, Shader model 2.0.
- The game does not require installation, so you should just extract all the files and start the game by clicking on the file SpinTires.exe in the game folder.