- Header trailers
- Manure spreaders
- Fertilizer spreaders
- Feeding technology
- Baling technology
Mod "Skytest - Realistic animals and predators" for Skyrim is meant to change Your view about the wildlife of Skyrim. Mod improves the AI of the animals, makes them behave like in real life, to hunt, to go to the watering hole to gather in flocks to multiply, and much more...
Mod feels like an inseparable part of the original Skyrim.
- Animals have a complete food chain.
- Animals are generated throughout Skyrim
- Bears in the winter hibernate.
- Once a year the animals will try to mate.
Once a day the animals will be going to the watering hole.
- Once or twice a day predators will hunt, in consequence of which You may find in the stomach of the predator remains smaller animal.
Herbivores will have to look for pasture.
- Animals will behave realistically. Some will be afraid of you, and some will try to drive away before the attack
- Many other features which You can discover by running modification.
Add-on for Dawnguard improves the intelligence of animals from this addon.
Add-on for Dragonborn adds boars with Solstheim to the expanse of Skyrim.
To download mod Realistic animals and predators 1.38", use the button below.
|Required DLC||Dawnguard, Dragonborn|