Somewhere in Canada for Farming Simulator 19.
A fully featured map located near the Okotox region in Calgary, Canada.
– about 50 fields, from medium to large;
– 4 farm plots with 4 barns and 1 pigsweed;
– the starting farm includes: 1 barn and 1 pigssties with vehicles;
– each farm has its own silos;
– all farms have water and fuel triggers;
– many custom textures;
– configured transport traffic;
– foliage changes color depending on the season (spring, summer, autumn, winter);
– new lighting (orange sunrise and sunset, darker nights, denser clouds);
– a large biogas complex;
– 12 points of sale with individual signs with illumination;
– in the center of the map there is a Case dealership, an animal dealer, 3 lime stations;
– proper harvesting of wheat, barley, canola, corn, etc .;
– added a chalk sale point for those who do not want to mess with the manufacture of silage;
Test in game version 1.7.1
Download map for Farming Simulator 19, follow the links below on the page.