Many players prefer to play games the honest way, but sometimes you just want to have fun and not to bother with finding the resources and difficulties of the passage. For such purposes, and there are cheats which can always be found in games from Rockstar Games and Red Dead Redemption 2 is no exception. Below you will find information about where to find them and how to activate in the game.
I must say that in RDR2 cheats hidden in the game, which is quite unusual, but pleasant, and the course developers. But it has its limitations. The most important is that with cheats enabled you will not be able to survive, so it is amusing for once, and to pass the story anyway have to be honest. In addition, you will not be able to obtain achievements - they simply shut off and you have to give up cheating again to obtain the opportunity to achieve all kinds of awards.
Where you can activate cheats
Regardless of whether you play on PC or prefer console - a way to input cheats is the same. Go to the menu and select "Settings". In the lower right corner is says how to switch the category codes. Going into the input box of the cheat you will get the opportunity to activate various commands. You can enable them at any time, and to remember all of them is no longer necessary.
Where to find cheats for RDR2
Of course, you can find the cheats in this article below. But until you began to read - remember, they will meet directly in the game world and maybe you will be more interesting to find them yourself. Some of them will be available initially. Those who do not like unnecessary problems - feel free to read on!
List of cheats for Red Read Redemption 2
When writing a follow punctuation and correct words, but may not take into account uppercase letters.
- A simple life, a beautiful death — basic set of weapons;
- Death is silence — weapon set for stealth mode;
- History is written by fools — weapons to perform a series of missions Gunslinger;
- Greed is now a virtue — extra $500;
- Vanity. All is vanity — clothes for Arthur Morgan will be unlocked;
- Eat of knowledge — learn all recipes for crafting;
- Share — makes available all improvements for the camp;
- You revel in your disgrace, I see — level of honor falls until minimum;
- Balance. All is balance — neutral level of honor;
- Be greedy only for foresight — ability to "Mark eye" acts without restrictions on time;
- Guide me better — "Mark eye" of the first level;
- Make me better — second-level" Mark eye";
- I shall be better — "Mark eye" of the third level;
- I still seek more — "Mark eye" of the fourth level;
- I seek and I find — "Mark eye" of the fifth level;
- Seek all the bounty of this place — health, stamina and the scale of the "Marksman's eye" always remain the maximum;
- My kingdom is a horse — increases the level of confidence of the horse;
- Better than my dog — call horse to itself;
- A fool on command — drunk mode;
- Run! Run! Run! — a racehorse will come to you;
- You want more than you have — an Arabian steed will come to you;
- You want something new — a random horse will come to you;
- The best of the old ways — stagecoach will come to you;
- Keep your dreams simple — a cart will come to you;
- You want punishment — you are wanted;
- You want freedom — the level of search is reduced;
- You want everyone to go away — fame and generosity falls to a minimum;
- Keep your dreams light — a horse-drawn buggy will appear.
Codes for RDR2 from Newspapers
These codes can be found in Newspapers, but only within a specified time, so be careful!
- Abundance is the dullest desire — endless ammunition. May be found in the 27th issue of the Hanover, if purchased during or after the first Chapter;
- Greed is American virtue — code on kit heavy weaponry. Buy the 46th edition of the Saint-Denis times after the mission "Advertising, new art" during the passage of the third Chapter;
- You long for sight and see nothing — this code will open you entire map. Is in 47 issue Newspapers "Saint-Denis times", which can be buy after quests "Blood feuds, ancient and modern" in the third Chapter;
- Virtue unearned is not virtue — increase your honor to the maximum level. Purchase the 48th edition of the Saint-Denis times in Chapter four after the City pleasures quest;
- The lucky be strong evermore — gives infinite stamina. Is in the 49th edition of the Saint-Denis times, which can be purchased after the end of the fifth Chapter;
- You seek more than the world offers — all indicators and health of the hero are restored. 52 issue of the Saint-Denis times in Chapter six after the king's Son assignment»;
- You are a beast built for war — a real war horse will come to your aid. 53 issue of the Saint-Denis times after the epilogue;
- Would you be happier as a clown? — circus cart. You need to buy the 54th edition of the Saint-Denis times, also after the epilogue.