We present to your attention a set of utilities to run scripts ScriptHook by Tuxick for RDR 2.
Version ScriptHook 0.2.3:
- C++ redists now linked dynamically so now injection undetected.
- fixed crashes;
- added support for .asi extension;
- changed WndProc hook method;
- added Globals editing;
- fixed model changing in trainer;
- fixed some small issues;
- changed the launch file from rdr2d.exe to launcher.exe;
- Simple Native Trainer now as asi script.
Version 0.1.2 Release:
- added support for version games store Epic Games Store.
- added noclip script from Disquse as an example;
- added Simple Native Trainer as a test script.
Download the archive and unpack all files into any empty folder. Then run the file "launcher.exe" or "epic.bat" if you use Epic Game Store. The program will automatically find the path to the installed game and run it with scripts.
Sometimes when loading the game crashes. Solution – just try again to run "launcher.exe".
- Don't change the character model. Such a change can damage to your save;
- Do not use the network game. Most likely to get banned;
- Do not run Red Dead Online with the included Scripthook;
- Do not unpack Script hook in your game folder RDR 2.
Test version of Simple Native Trainer with the following functions:
- change in the weather;
- spawn characters;
- spawn transport;
- change time;
- change the player model (still not working).
- "F3" - to show or hide the trainer;
- "Arrows Up" / "Down Arrows" navigation;
- Page Up / Page Down - fast navigation;
- "Enter" - to enter submenu;
- "Backspace" - to left submenu.
- F2 - enable noclip;
- Shift - to increase the speed;
- "W" - fly forward;
- "S" - fly backward.
Special thanks to Disquse the weather, names of vehicles, names of characters and the position of the teleport.
How to write your own scripts?
You can use such callbacks: Tick, Init, OnKeyDown, and OnKeyUp. A list of all native functions can be found here: https://github.com/UnknownModder/rdr3-nativedb-data
https://github.com/Disquse/rdr3noclip is a resource for noclip. It is good for quick scripting.
How to install new scripts?
Just copy ASI or DLL scripts into "scripts" folder near to "launcher.exe".
Download ScriptHook 0.2.3 Release by Tuxick for Red Dead Redemption 2, you can click on the links below on the page.