Minecraft 1.8.8 update was published on July 28, 2015, and, like the rest of the patches after the patch 1.8.1 release , adds small fixes, which are likely will not be even noticed by users.
Following fixes were added to the game:
- Added the minigame Splatter to Minecraft Realms.
- Only up to 16 layers are rendered now.
- Now display an error if the pack version number is not 1.
- Fixed bug with colored armor through command blocks.
- Fixed server rendering glitches caused by strings.
- Fixed error message when summoning a stacked enitity.
- Fixed client resource reload upon disconnection.
- Fixed server crashes.
- Fixed client crashes.
- Fixed lag exploit with banners.
As mentioned above, this new update adds not that obvious fixes to the game, but it is impossible to argue that the developers are trying to polish their game as much as possible, work hard and do not forget about version 1.8, while the main forces sent for the development of "Combat Update", ie version 1.9. For almost a year the game has not seen major changes that could return the interest to players, who got bored of the game, and we hope that this is sucn an update. As the name implies, this is an update of the combat system, which adds a variety of techniques, such as parry sword fighting and other aspects. However, this does not end the list of changes, because other game mechanics, and even the interface will be affected. Full list of future changes is not published, but many fans of the game look forward to it. In the meantime, we can enjoy the latest update of the game, which makes our Minecraft even more reliable and stable.
You can download Minecraft 1.8.8 to your computer by clicking on one of the links below.
Powered by Yandex.Translate
Virus Detection Ratio: 0%