RDR 2 Native Trainer – RDR 2
Native Trainer for Red Dead Redemption 2 is a trainer that allows you to use the game has a huge number of functions, such as: immortality, spawn of vehicles and weapons, change the skin of the player, turning into an animal, cheat for money, management of time and weather, and much more.
The functionality of the trainer for RDR 2:
- immortality, unlimited stamina and special abilities;
- add cash - 1000$;
- immortality horse, unlimited endurance horse;
- boost the speed of the horse (after you enable a menu you can use the control buttons);
- skin change (including can turn into an animal);
- teleport to any place (you need to set a marker or select a location);
- control the level of tracing;
- quiet and super jump;
- fast recovery and treatment;
- animals spawn random or by category (horses, dogs, fish, etc.);
- spawn characters with random or by category (characters, cutscenes, etc.);
- spawn weapons (guns, machine guns, etc.);
- spawn of weapons (you can choose any rifle, gun, axe, knife, etc.);
- spawn of transportation (wagons, boats, trains, cars, etc.);
- control of weapons and combat (powerful gun, shooting without reloading, strong hand to hand combat);
- control time (stop time, to move an hour forward or backward, sync);
- weather control (lock current weather to any weather choose from a list control with the wind);
to access the entire game map;
- add honor;
- hide HUD;
- set the weapons on the transport.
The trainer allows eyes of any animal to see in the game world. Physics, and all the habits of the animal are preserved. Thus it is possible to float in the air driving an eagle or an owl, to swim in the water with a fish or crocodile, to paste on sheep meadow or to run in search of food a wolf.
Mode of immortality allows you to enter in any trouble and stay alive. Teleportation to anywhere on the map will help to reduce the time and the opportunity to obtain any transport in any place will let you experience all the carts.
For convenience, this distribution includes the latest version of ScriptHook and Asi Loader. So after installing all the files from the archive you will receive immediately the running trainer and also installed library ScriptHook and Asi Loader to work plugins.
- copy all the files in the directory with the game, that is the place where the file is located RDR2.exe.
F5 - enable or disable the trainer;
Num2 / Num8 (Ctrl+Up / Ctrl+Down) - menu navigation (up / down);
Num5 (Ctrl+Enter) - select in menu;
Num0 (Backspace) - back to a higher level in the menu.
Num9 / Num3 (PageUp / PageDown) - use the boost in the transport, if active;
Num+ (Insert) - use cannon to transport, if installed.
Update from 23 Dec 2022:
- ScriptHookRDR2.dll updated to the current version v1.0.1491.16a;
- Script Hook RDR 2 trainer supports the following patches: 1.0.1207.58/1491.16 and above;
- the archive contains the latest versions of the Asi Loader and Script Hook V libraries;
- just put all the files from the archive into the Red Dead Redemption 2 game directory.
You can download RDR 2 Native Trainer from the link below on this page. Trainer does not work in RDR Online! When you switch to multiplayer, the game will end automatically for security purposes your online account. This is due to the fact that the game sends information about the installed mods developers online.