Have you ever wanted to return to Whiterun after the murder of some important person and not to be arrested? Or, perhaps you want to live with the bandits?
Fallout: New Vegas was a system that allowed players to disguise himself as a member of any faction and wear armor hostile faction, and you will be considered a member of a hostile faction.
The work principle is the same as in the Hitman... grab clothes or armor hostile faction, dress and you can easily walk around on the enemy's territory and to communicate with them.
Clothing fractions for camouflage:
- Armor Of The Bandits
- Armor Rogue
- Rob Wizards and Necromancers
- Armor guards all major holdings
- Armor Of The Imperials
- Armor Brothers storm
- Armor Thalmor
- Armor can be equipped in any order.
Requires new perk of branches stealth "Artistic masking"
- When you attack any enemy you will be recognized.
- The player can escape and be unnoticed.
- You can't get away in time of battle, it'll find you out and will pursue.
- Removing any part of the reservation will lead to hostility from the NPC.
- For Magicians, Sorcerers and Thalmor: the Players must wear hoods to clothing to be disguised.
- After re-hide, if the enemy initially remained alive after the attack, he will not be another.
To make the script changes to a new disguise changes is free all their slots with clothes and wait at least 24 hours before game time. Then you will be able to use camouflage clothing above factions, wearing a helmet, or a cuirass. Boots and gloves to hide you will not.
|Author||kopasov (Перевод) Lord Darkga (Steam Workshop)|