Finally here is the next update for BeamNG Drive, this time to version 0.5.1. The update brings into a game alot of very significant changes, about which we will tell you in this article. And so we begin:
- New car: Burnside Special
- Added the sounds of the suspension for all cars
- Added fully adjustable for racing and rally amortizatornye racks, including access to additional features of the absorbers, if present
- Added the sway bars for some machines
- Added additional pulse turbostroitel third level for Covet, ’88 Pessima, 200BX and Sunburst (desired value of parameter in settings menu)
- Change 1988 Pessima:
1. Added racing, rally and special versions of the machine, as well as 6 speed race and rally transmission, turbostroitel 2 and 3 levels, roll cage, mud flaps, protection for the bottom and rally strut.
2. Added a second UV channel.
3. The new intake.
4. Added a new leather interior (standard on ZX, GTz, rally and special versions).
5. Changed standard wheels for GTz options.
6. Fixed strange lumps on the doors.
7. Added new 5 point attachment for wheels, providing more options for customization of the wheels.
- Changed the behavior of cameras in the cabin (now they behave a little more realistic)
- Many improvements in deformation of the roof and roof racks
- Added correct behaviour of engine protection for Sunburst Rally and Rally Covet
- Reworked the rollcage to Covet
- the Reconfiguring work of turbostroitel
- re-adjustment of fire for most of cars, to correct improper behavior
- fixed incorrect behavior of the parts in the D35 RWD
- Added stiff suspension for front axle D35 RWD
- Added heavy-duty frame machines D series
- Added the limit of wear of the rear suspension for cars D and H series
- fixed the location of the third brake lamp for pickups D series
- Adjusted the model of exhaust for cars D and H series
- fixed the position of the steering rack for the machines of H series
- Added the interior with the ability to change the colors for ’96 Pessima
- Now the wings of cars will be less prone to isolation
- The Covet's wings was made more fragile
- Fixed some minor issues in Covet suspension
- the turbo Sensor in the T series machines will now work
- fixed the location of doors for machines T series
- Added new 4 point fixing for wheel has 200BX, providing more options for customization wheels
- fixed the behavior of the carbon hood for 200BX
- Added police unmarked variant for Grand Marshal
- Optimized behaviour of glasses
- Added more options of wheels
- Fixed some bugs when otmetanie wheels
- Fixed some unstable disk caps, wheels and tires
- Added more textures to the front bumpers
- Added more texture to the interior for most cars
- fixed bug with non-working front light
- the deformation of the cars now looks more realistic
- Improved setup of the machine: more features.
- Added the function buttons “Ignite Vehicle”, “Ignite Node” and “Extinguish Fire” in the app in debug transport
- Added support for diesel turbostroitel
- Scenario with a broken truck now and still uses a firing system for an even more quantity of destruction
- Improved performance of Lua module
- Added a tool support that helps the technical support of the game in resolving problems
- Improved stability tires: fixed a bug with the deflation of the tire, causing physical instability
- Optimized physical core
- settings Files parts are now saved in more readable format json
- improved the time to load.
- fixed random illumination parts
- Fixed loading and saving settings
- Improved sensitive control keyboard and mouse
- introduced a workaround with third-party game crash.
- fixed spawn custom particles
- fixed a bug where machine could ignite in partial immersion in water at spawn
- fixed the issue where the turbo was not shut off properly when the engine damage
- Added debug information at too a slow start with some input devices
- Small change in menu management
- fixed the issue where under "Management" the user is shown only a certain amount of hotkeys for the current transport
- fixed bug with game crash when you install the mod with spaces in the name of the zip file through Mod Repository
- Now to the crash-report is added DxDiag file
- Added the ability to save the data in the system Lua modules when you reboot with Ctrl+L
- modified the message when a physical instability - the information will now be displayed correctly
Think that's it? No you can't. Here's another small gameplay video of the new Burnside car Special:
Oh and another thing, as a bonus:
Already looking forward to how will time after time to turn this fine example of classic 60's in a pile of scrap metal? Then I suggest you to have a look at our page carefully collected the best maps for BeamNG Drive
. Then be sure to see the other pages BeamNG Drive section on our website - you certainly find something that seems interesting to you.