After the release of the big update 0.5.2, 9 February, there is a fresh hot-fix that fixes some bugs of this big update. Without further ado, let's proceed to the list of fixes:
- Fixed ModManager bug not activating mods in fly - so you had to restart the game. Now everything works correctly.
- Interface: now the image appears correctly in the app and levelselect.
- Now the interface, tools, and the mouse cursor will automatically disappear after several seconds of inactivity, allowing you to take higher quality screenshots.
- Fix of gaming devices: SimXperience AccuForce, LUFA Joystick, Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP.
- Minor improvements of artificial intelligence, improved police logic while patrolling.
- Fixed the cruise control.
- New screen saver for applications.
- Fixed a bug where the car swayed back under braking in the "Real automatic".
- fixed a bug with sports tires 195/65R15, which exploded when spawne on the new wheels.
- reduced the parameter "beacon attachment" for some machines.
- ETK800: fixed issues with the exhaust.
Let's hope the developers will continue to release more and more new updates BeamNG Drive
, with new cars, game mechanics and maps. We will follow the development of BeamNG Drive for you and provide you all the latest news, as.