To pass the test arrow in Red Dead Redemption 2, you need to arm yourself with knowledge and skills. To test the sharpness of your vision will help you a few of these quests:
- You need to switch Dead Eye and kill so few animals, and the comfort with such a regime.
- Then try it in flight to shoot 3 birds.
- Climb on the train and on the move and kill more birds.
- Kill several different animals without reloading and changing weapons.
- Fall through Tomahawk animal.
- You need to shoot an animal shot in the head 7 times in a row.
- Buy weapons for ranged, find the victim and shoot her.
- When the Dead Eye you have to shoot the hats of enemies.
The hardest part about arrow is to hit a moving target, so you have to try not to miss.