All the games, the creation of which used the same engine, among other things, have the same management tools. Including game console. It is no exception for Fallout 4. The game console in this game is almost identical to its predecessors: Fallout 3, Skyrim, Oblivion and even almost forgotten, but no less a masterpiece Morrowind. Even console commands has only minimal differences. However, there isn't something particularly surprising, because all these games use the same Engine Creative, albeit different versions.
How to enable console in Fallout 4
Perhaps it is for this you came to this page. Enable console in Fallout 4 - the process is not complicated. All you need to do is to run the game, wait for loading and press the "~" (tilde), which is located in the top left corner of the keyboard just below the Esc key. The console consists of a dark translucent box that appears at the bottom of the screen. If, after following all steps, the console does not appear, then try to switch the keyboard layout to English.
Cheats for Fallout 4
What you can do with a game console in the game? Of course, you can enter the commands there! Quite logical, isn't it? Many players do enter the Fallout 4 cheats in the console all the time. With help of this cheats, you can get everything that otherwise would be quite hard to get. Of course, this is something called gameplay, but if you are a confirmed cheater or just want in a very short time to see all the possibilities of Fallout 4
, then the following cheats will be very useful.
- Godmode - as the name implies this so-called "God mode". While at it you are absolutely invulnerable. Turn your trip to the Badlands in a pleasant walk. To activate, type in console command - tgm.
- Remove the interface. Allows you to remove the entire UI. Ideal for taking screenshots. To activate, type in console command - tm
- Change the gender of your character. Allows you to change the gender of your character. To activate, type in console command - sexchange
- Kill the target under the cursor. Kills the selected target with the mouse. To activate, type in console command - kill
- Kill all nearby characters. Kills everyone around you. To activate, type in console command - KillAll
- Complete all the main quests. Be careful with this command, once activated the changes will be irreversible. To activate, type in console command - caqs
- Increase the level of the character. Increases your level to the specified value. To activate, type in console command - player.setlevel [desired value]
- Invisibility. Characters controlled by the AI don't see your character. To activate, type in console command - tdetect
- Mark all locations on the map. All notes available for quick travel locations on your map. To activate, type in console command - tmm 1